American Silver Eagles | Silver Bullion
Is a Silver Shortage Possible This Decade, Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold
Why Do YOU Want To Own SILVER Bullion?
Let’s go back to 1965 to better understand why we want to have our own supply of Silver Bullion. Then you could buy 4 loaves of bread for $1.00 and 3 gallons of gas for $1.00. You could purchase a new car for $2400.
American currency was backed by silver. Every dollar printed was redeemable for an equal value of Silver Bullion. A dollar was worth a dollars worth of silver. That meant that the U.S. dollar had a “store of value”. They were called Silver Certificates. During 1965, an act of Congress removed the “store of value” from U.S. currency.
Today the dollar is called a Federal Reserve Note, backed by the pledge and promise of the U.S. Treasury, but no longer redeemable in Silver Bullion. As more money is printed, the value diminishes which buys less and less. This contributes to a phenomenon we know today as Inflation.
Today, the silver-backed dollar of the sixties would still have enough purchasing power to buy 4 loaves of bread and 3 gallons of gas. Try that with today’s dollar. This is why we want to accumulate Silver Bullion!
- Silver prices have been rising as the silver market has been exploding. Did you know that the silver has increased in price over 300% in the last 5 years?
- The value of the American Dollar has been declining.
- Federal Reserve Notes are not backed by anything and are virtually worthless an unstable economy.
- Precious metals such as silver and gold offer a hedge against both inflation and deflation.
By owning and collecting precious metal coins you create a hedge against Inflation. As the value of printed money goes down silver and gold will hold their own and even increase in value.
In 1992 you could purchase an American Silver Eagle Dollar for $6.00. Today it would have an approximate value of $22. That’s a 366% increase in 18 years!
The value of precious metals, such as silver and gold, have kept pace with Inflation. Today silver trades for around $20 -$22 per ounce and gold at all time highs of near $1,300. The price of silver and gold are predicted to steadily increase in the near future.
How To Buy Silver or Silver Bullion
- You can buy silver coins from a coin collector or your local coin dealer.
- You can buy silver coins on-line from an auction site or precious metal website.
- You can buy and accumulate American Silver Eagle Coins from a program like Silver Snowball.
What Form of Silver Should You Buy
- Silver bullion in either silver rounds or silver bars under 100 oz.
- Uncirculated American Eagle 1 oz. Silver coins.
American Eagle 1 oz. Silver Dollar
The American Silver Eagle coin is real money as set forth in the Constitution and has always held it’s full value no matter what the fiat money (paper currency) is valued at. American Eagle Silver Dollars were congressionally authorized in 1986 and are produced by the United States Mint at West Point, New York and are legal tender bullion coins with a face value of one dollar (though they are worth considerably more since the market price of one ounce of silver has been many times greater than one dollar for more than four decades).
Unlike silver medallions, silver bars, or art bars, American Eagles Coins are official Legal Tender guaranteed by the U.S. Government as to silver weight and silver purity. These beautiful silver dollars are one full ounce of .999 fine silver.
American Eagles can be consider Silver Bullion and a great way to invest!
- Demon Tracking Demon Tracking is the ultimate profit prediction tool that shows you exactly where to spend your time, money and efforts for MAX gains.
JVZoo Product Feed
Incoming search terms:
- silver bullion
- where to buy silver cheap
- silver prices today